Do I need to be a qualified acupuncturist?

Yes, you will need to be a fully qualified acupuncturist to attend this course.

Do I need insurance?

Yes, you will need to have some sort of practitioners insurance.  

What equipment / items do I need to bring?

We suggest a notepad and pen/pencil. Acupuncture needles are included in the price of the course.

Where are the courses usually held?

Unless otherwise specified, courses will be held at:
The City College of Acupuncture University House
55 East Road
London N1 6AH

What sort of clothing should I wear on the day?

Wear something comfortable, loose fitting so as to accommodate exposure of arms or legs for bleeding/needling. 

How should I pay for the course?

There is a Paypal button at the bottom of each individual course page. Note that we always offer students the chance to purchase at early bird rates, so please look our for these. Alternatively sign up for our newsletter on the Home page and you will be the first to receive news on our courses.

How to find us

Master Tung Acupuncture Course (UK)

55 East Road, Hackney, London, Greater London, England N1 6AH, United Kingdom

T. +44 (0)7903 830268

email us


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.